Saturday, October 22, 2011

No more tubes!

At least in Sam's face! This morning my baby got to get rid of her feeding tube and her air tube. So now I get to just look at her cute little cheeks and nose. Her bacterial culture is officially negative, so we dropped to just one antibiotic-the less irritating one to her vein! Its been a pretty low key day-Dana went to the house and was out for a few hours. So me and Sammy just hung out in our room. Got a visit from Grandma and Grandpa Blankenbaker first thing this morning and from Great grandma Marjie late in the day. It was a day filled with smiles and coos and R & R-all good things. It makes the bummer of not being at home a little less. I sure do miss my Charlee and Tyler though-saw them briefly yesterday. It's gong to be hard when we are in Denver for a week or so. My posts are getting shorter-this is good-it means there's only good news!

No comments:

Post a Comment